As we enter the last month of Summer. I am trying not to get depressed about it! I just wanted to take a few minutes to remind everyone to be safe in the sun and have fun! And, of course, look good while doing it!
Below are five safety tips to keep in mind to keep you cool as a cucumber for this last month of summer!
- Wear sunscreen and reapply after swimming or being out in the sun for more than three hours.
- Drink more fluids and not anything that has caffeine, alcohol or sugar.
- Plan outside activities before 11:00 am and after 4:00 pm.
- Do not let food sit out for more than one hour.
- Wear comfortable, loose and light clothing. Save black for the bottom half, wear at night or in air conditioning. We love this Comfy USA Uneven hem tunic in pink and orange.
Check out this week’s post from Jackie over at Aging Backwards!